The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to Reese’s Road Life The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
The term “service” refers to any blog posts, tutorials, advice, downloads, digital products, and web design services.
All photos are the property of Reese’s Road Life unless otherwise cited. These photos may not be reproduced or used elsewhere without permission.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
- We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
Should you sign up for our e-mail newsletter, your contact information will not be provided, sold or distributed to any third parties. You may opt-out of the newsletter at any time.
If you click the promoted links contained throughout this site, Reese’s Road Life may get a tiny part of any purchase you make, which supports our blogging costs
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
When Are Cookies Used?
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show your ads on sites on the internet.
- Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.